Sunday, May 26, 2019

Quilting my Grand Illusion

I love Bonnie Hunter!! Once I discovered her, I have never looked back!  My first accomplishment was, The Grand Illusion! I am currently hand quilting this as I didn't was to send it out to be quilted as I wanted each of my "Bonnie Hunters" to be unique to me!
I wasn't sure how to quilt it buy after input from my wonderful facebook group "Celebrating Hand Quilting" the majority suggested doing a baptist fan. So that is what I did!
I am one third done, and after having posted a picture of what I was quilting, someone had asked how I did this. So I made a video (real quick) and posted it. I am sharing my post so you all can see it!  I can (and will), go on into deeper depth of how I made this, and how I marked my quilt later. But for now, I will share this with you. My day has been a crazy one, and sew I stitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment